Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Indy show

  1. #1
    Inactive Member naughty kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2003
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was my first, and I wasn't disappointed. The setlist (from what I can remember) looks really similar to Detroit's...maybe someone else can confirm. We met Jonny and Mike after the show. They were signing autographs and talking to fans for quite a while. Mike talked about coming back in the spring, so hopefully we'll get a St. Louis date next year. Well worth the long drive and the ringing ears!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PomadeKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2003
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    amen to that sister!!!

    st. louis...definitely.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SxDxTrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2004
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep Amen again to that! just got home from Indy and on my way to the Congress, gonna miss Tiger Army but gonna be there before SD starts...met Mike and Johnny too, and hell I really liked Indy... nice little town! Got pics too... but could someone clue me in on how to post one? Thanks ahead of time

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Zeebart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I too made the trip from St Louis to Indy...alone. It was worth it cause the last time I saw SD was at the Pageant in U-City. The 1st time was at Mississippi Nights just after the release of Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell.
    Good to see em again....I was gonna wait and try to meet & greet after the show but decided not to,,,my loss
    Lets get em back to St Louis......

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ShellyCrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2003
    Posts
    571
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the tag is started with a <
    then you put img src=
    then you put the URL of your image with quotes around it
    and then you end the tag with >

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ October 31, 2004 12:15 AM: Message edited by: ShellyCrash ]</font>

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner KingOfFools's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, 2005 is going to have about 9 months of non-stop touring, so it looks like they'll be back!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member naughty kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2003
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Setlist?? Anyone? I tried to keep the list in my head in order, but I just couldn't do it. Then when I got the chance to talk to Mike, asking him to keep St. Louis in mind didn't even occur to me. duh!

    Those of you who have seen them multiple times...how did the crowd compare? That was the first time my husband had been to a show with a pit, and he didn't like being so close to it. He kept wanting me to move over closer to the walls, and I had a good spot in front of Jonny I didn't want to give up. It might have been fun about 10 years ago, but we're both too old for that shit now.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member samadam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    went to indy show with my 9 yr old. the people around us were so nice. my son knew most of the words to the songs and as i held him up to see the band we sang the songs together. it was a special evening for us. i just wish he could have had a chance to get up on stage.

    thanks to all the friends that we met and help to make this a special moment in our lives.

    peace to all,

    simeon

  9. #9
    Inactive Member StreetRod's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As far as i remember, it was like this... the same as Clevelend.. and probably the same as others.

    1. Ring Of Fire
    2. Reach For The Sky
    3. Under My Thumb
    4. Highway 101
    5. Mommys Little Monster
    6. The Creeps
    7. When She Begins
    8. So Far Away
    9. Don't Take Me For Granted
    10. Prison Bound
    11. Telling Them
    12. Making Believe
    13. Sick Boy
    14. Ball & Chain
    15. Nickels And Dimes
    Encore's:
    16. Footprints...
    17. Story Of My Life

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SxDxTrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2004
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey all!! Just recovered from the weekend! I think that's how the set list went too, it was the same in Chicago two nights ago...was kinda disappointed with that... but will see what Milwaukee holds tomorrow night. Johnny was really cool and when I took the pics with Mike and him in Indy I did nearly beg for Untitled.... in either Chicago or Milwaukee but I got shot down damnit! He promised he would play it in the spring..... when they came back through now.... how to hold them to it! Anyway changed my mind .. I had the best birthday weekend! It's not so bad getting old

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •